Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lion Park

Although I still have not seen any of the cats of Africa on safari YET, we did go to a lion park where I saw all the big cats. Cheetahs, leopards, and lots of lions were there for our viewing enjoyment. We saw daddy lions, mama lions, and cute little baby lions. The first lion pictured here came walking right up to the car window like it was going to jump us. Molly, being the closest one to that window, ducked and closed her eyes, but the rest of us enjoyed the close encounter.

We got to go into the baby lion pen to play. Most of them were playful, biting our pants and clawing at our feet. Some of them were more docile and lazy in the afternoon heat.
Even baby Abigail got to play with the lions.
Aren't they so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous - the baby lions are CUTE! I must admit this Christmas seems a lot more exciting than our little reunion in Wuhan. :) Love ya babe and glad for the update. I was missing Kimmie news.

    ReplyDelete