Sunday, February 13, 2011

A look back...

Today I took some time to read my blog from its beginning, and I was reminded of a few things...

I'm super cheesy and a big dork! :)

Kenya is a beautiful country.

I've been blessed a LOT in the last two and a half years here.

God's plan certainly was not what I had in mind.

Looking back, I see all the wonderful things that happened in Kenya, the friends I've made, the adventures I've had, and it makes me think... What does Kenya still have for me? We have less than six months in Kenya, which causes us to think of the things we want to do before we leave. Most of our agenda involves the friends we want to spend time with and the places we want to visit. But I also want to leave with the awe in which I arrived, remembering that Kenya is a magical place for me and always will be. (See, I am a cheesy dork!) I'll stop bla-bla-bla-ing for now, but one last thought... If so much happened in Kenya, it's exciting to think what Hungary holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment