Saturday, April 10, 2010

Married Life

After three weeks of marriage, I've finally moved all my stuff into the house. We've stuffed it in closets, and I gave away three bags of clothes to fit everything. But it's done. Now we're into our routine...


Wake up at 6:45 and get ready for school, trying not to wake Will up too much.

Kiss my sleeping husband good-bye.

Catch a ride to school with a co-worker.

Text Will that we made it to school safe and sound - no potholes swallowed us or matatus hit us.

I teach kids. Will runs all over Nairobi and Limuru keeping programs running and taking care of people.

I come home to a great "family" dinner cooked by Doris, our amazing house keeper.

Will comes home and gives me a kiss.

We eat and spend a restful evening at home.

We fall asleep to the thundering rain.

I love being married to Will Porter!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds blissful! So happy for you, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound blissfully content. So happy for you both.

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying married life. Keep the simple joys going! :)

    ReplyDelete