Friday, December 12, 2008

Hospital Visit 2

I went to the hospital again today. The antibiotics I was prescribed on Sunday didn't work. I was blowing green mucus out my nose all week, suffering major sinus headaches, and dreading my upcoming airplane ride to South Africa. So today I drove to the doctor for some more antibiotics - THE STRONG STUFF! Round two - let's pray it works!

On a good note... I drove to the hospital by myself! This may not seem like a big deal to most people, but it was the first time I drove in a different part of the city than Gigiri, my suburb of Nairobi. Driving a stick-shift in Nairobi with limited skills is something I'm continually practicing, and today I got to practice in a common Nairobi "jam". It was a first, and I was successful! Being that today was also a holiday and I had the day off work, after the hospital visit I drove to my favorite place - the Windsor Resort pool. Sinus infection or not, I was sick of being in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment