Saturday, August 13, 2011

Getting a life

I met some of my new co-workers on Saturday. Started working with them on Tuesday. And invited the new "crew" over for drinks at our house on Friday. We're getting to know each other...
Will has found some guys to hang, joke, and drink beer with.
I've found a few shopping buddies.
Elena is my 3rd grade co-worker. Her strong New York accent makes me laugh a lot, and we're having fun weeding through our classrooms across the hall from one another.
Debra lives in the building behind us, so she's very close by. We're going to try to be work-out buddies and hit the running trail on Margaret Island.
FINALLY, we have some friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for an excellent article! I appreciate your insights and agree with what you wrote.
    order resveratrol

    ReplyDelete