Friday, March 28, 2008

My First Post

After ten years of college, travel, and adult life, I am sitting with my best childhood friend, Rachel. Although we have not seen each other for a third of our lives, being together again is as if we were not apart. In seeing my dear friend, I am reminded of the old days, days when we were silly junior high girls wearing colored sweats and big bangs. While reminiscing of the good old days, we are also approaching the new - she has introduced me to the world of blogging. So here I attempt to sound profound, share my thoughts, or just keep my family and friends updated on my new adventures. Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly:

    Well I see I maybe the first to respond to your blog. I hope that it works for you and your friend is right you really haven't changed all that much:

    Dad

    ReplyDelete